Monday, January 4, 2016

Who I am

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Betsy Eschtruth. I am a teacher for Baltimore City Schools in Maryland. I currently teach at Carver Vocational Technical High School in West Baltimore. I teach United States History and African American Studies to 9th and 10th grade students. This is my 9th year as a teacher in Baltimore City.

I grew up in Grand Ledge, Michigan and graduated from Grand Ledge High School. I moved to Utah for a year with the idea that I would go to school out there. Moved back to Michigan to go to school at Central Michigan University where I graduated with a BS in Education with a History major/English Minor. My family is still mostly in Michigan, and I enjoy visiting Michigan during the summer. My favorite place is Lake Michigan, particularly Holland, MI.




No comments:

Post a Comment